1. Special remind everyone that any watch should not be worn in warm water or bathroom, even if your watch is waterproof, because the sealing roll rubber of the watch is easy to age when heated, and the water vapor molecules around are relatively small, which can easily penetrate into the case. , Causing internal mechanical damage.
2. If the watch is abnormal, it should be sent to a special watch shop for inspection immediately.
3. The mechanical automatic watch must be in the condition of sufficient activity, that is, it must be worn for more than 10 hours a day before it can operate normally.
4. Different watches should be worn on different occasions. For example, it is best to choose a sports watch with excellent waterproof and shock resistance when exercising.
5. If there is a watch labeled WATER RESESTENT or 3ATM on the watch cover, it is generally only suitable for water spray or light rain under no pressure.
6. Since the internal mechanical structure of each watch is different, under normal use, the error of a mechanical watch or a mechanical automatic watch is within 30 seconds per day (this standard is promulgated by the national ministries and commissions), while the quartz watch’s The error is lower and more accurate.