How to change the battery of LASIKA WATERPROOF WATCH
1. If you do it yourself, prepare the tools. 2. First use a screwdriver to open the bottom cover on the side of the handle, then use small tweezers to remove the old battery and replace it with a new battery.
1. If you do it yourself, prepare the tools.
2. First use a screwdriver to open the bottom cover on the side of the handle, then use small tweezers to remove the old battery and replace it with a new battery.
3. It is best to wear gloves when changing the battery to prevent the dust on your hands from getting into the watch and affecting the normal operation.
4. If the watch is purchased in a formal mall or building, you can go to the place of purchase to repair or replace the battery during the warranty period.
5. If the warranty period has expired or there is no warranty, you can also go to a professional watch repair shop, and ask the staff there to replace the battery while purchasing the battery.
LASIKA WATERPROOF WATCH PROFESSIONAL BATTERY REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. Use bamboo or plastic tweezers to take out the battery. Remember to wear gloves when taking out the battery to prevent static electricity on your hands and avoid short-circuiting the battery.
2. Put the battery away. The battery must be placed in the correct position. When removing the watch battery, remember that the battery should be placed in the positive position, and the negative electrode should be in the straight position.
3. Clean the battery. Before installing a new battery, check the positive and negative contacts connected to the battery for dirt. If there is dirt, it can be cleaned with alcohol or gasoline.
4. Pay attention to the direction when installing the battery. When installing the battery, pay attention to the positive and negative directions of the battery, and do not install the positive and negative electrodes in reverse.