How to maintain a multifunctional digital watch
For medium and high-end watches, it is recommended to perform corresponding maintenance every two to three years, replace waterproof components,
For medium and high-end watches, it is recommended to perform corresponding maintenance every two to three years, replace waterproof components, check travel performance and movement power consumption, clean the movement, and maintain the appearance, etc. Such maintenance services will effectively prolong the use time of the watch.
(1) When wearing a watch, the sweat on the hands is corrosive to the case. The all-steel case is made of nickel-chromium alloy, which has better corrosion resistance. Wipe away sweat often with a soft cloth or put a plastic watch support on it to prevent it from being eroded by sweat.
(2) Do not open the back cover of the watch at will, so as to avoid dust entering the movement and affecting the normal operation of the watch.
(3) Do not put the watch in the wardrobe with mothballs to avoid the deterioration of the watch oil.
(4) Do not put the watch on the power amplifier, audio, TV, so as to avoid magnetization.
(5) If the ordinary mechanical watch is damp, you can use dry cotton to press it on the watch, and then bake it with a 40-watt light bulb for 5 minutes, and all the moisture in the watch can be evaporated.